Staff Applications Open
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:56 pm
The need has come up for 1-2 new active staff members. Here are some of the qualities we're looking for:
If you're interested, please answer the following questions and email them to [email protected].1. Extensive knowledge of C++, C, Java, Python, or Perl
2. Web/graphic design
3. Fluent in English and other languages
4. Over the age of 16
5. Active on IRC
6. Able to work well with people
A reply should be sent within a week whether you've been denied or are being considered. If you have any further questions, stop by #ChanStat on SwiftIRC.1. What is your IRC nick(s)?
2. What's your real name?
3. What network(s) do you frequent the most?
4. How old are you?
5. Where are you from?
6. How often are you on IRC per day?
7. How long have you been using IRC?
8. Do you have any of the previously mentioned qualities we're looking for?
9. Which ones? Explain.
10. Why do you want to become a ChanStat staff member?
11. Why should we pick you over the other applicants?
12. How much experience do you have running Linux/UNIX type operating systems?