lol L2Scape

RuneScape related talk here.

Moderator: ChanStat Staff

Sammyy

lol L2Scape

Post by Sammyy » Sat May 16, 2009 8:34 am

HI Lol! Well seeing as this forum was empty i felt like it was my soul duty to make a first post, which i wish i could sticky LOL!

Anyway. i said Learn 2 Scape cause people are loosing touch with Runescape. it use to be fun with skilling 'n' all. but now its died with all the pking and shit!. if you feel like pking go to a private server like everyone else does. you level easier and you feel more special than others cause u get all 99 stats in like 2 months instead of 5 years D:

Jagex has over killed Runescape with some of these updates. such as like when summoning was brought out. it was GAY!!. How do you get Chram's you have to kill monster's for charms right! so how does a level 3 retain his level 3 status while getting 99 summoning. Charms should be like... drops from random events, respawning items and quest items. like if you did an easy quest you got like 100 charms if you did a hard quest you got like 1k charms i dunno but a skiller connot truely be a skiller if charms can only be droped by killing monsters and unforutatly some want 99 sum with out the cmb stats'. some might say "u can mage! while doing slayer" well Magic levels your CMB level untill i think 85 Magic. and Range. Well that is the same as magic so don't try to be honest. so for me to level summoning or slayer ( 2 out of the 5 awesomeest capes on Runescape) i'd have to level combat from 3 (Standard) to like... 50 (Gay)

Home
ChanStat Admin
SwiftIRC nick: Home

Re: lol L2Scape

Post by Home » Fri May 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Changeing Pest Control hurt a a good bit. (Also hurt SwiftIRC userbase) Then Jagex changed PKing,trade limits,etc. And then it went down from there.

Sammyy

Post by Sammyy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 am

Ofcourse it did.

Jagex is trying to stop "real world trading" which in-turn actually keeps the game alive.

And if you do real world trading it proves u cant Scape for sh!t :)

cheekie-di

Post by cheekie-di » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Home wrote:Changeing Pest Control hurt a a good bit. (Also hurt SwiftIRC userbase) Then Jagex changed PKing,trade limits,etc. And then it went down from there.
Introduceing pest Control hurt Rs. At one time you could look at a high lvl (of which back then there were few) and respect them for the hard training they had done. Now with all the new games like PC and SW it has just spoilt it all.
I play less & less Rs each week.

xmrfunny1x
ChanStat Staff

Post by xmrfunny1x » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 pm

F2Pf0rlyf3, k?
And as for RS, I kinda stopped playing because I lost my interest in it and found out that devoting time towards it was a complete waste.

garrett
Profile User

Post by garrett » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 am

Sammyy wrote: Anyway. i said Learn 2 Scape cause people are loosing touch with Runescape. it use to be fun with skilling 'n' all. but now its died with all the pking and shit!. if you feel like pking go to a private server like everyone else does. you level easier and you feel more special than others cause u get all 99 stats in like 2 months instead of 5 years D:

Jagex has over killed Runescape with some of these updates. such as like when summoning was brought out. it was GAY!!. How do you get Chram's you have to kill monster's for charms right! so how does a level 3 retain his level 3 status while getting 99 summoning. Charms should be like... drops from random events, respawning items and quest items. like if you did an easy quest you got like 100 charms if you did a hard quest you got like 1k charms i dunno but a skiller connot truely be a skiller if charms can only be droped by killing monsters and unforutatly some want 99 sum with out the cmb stats'. some might say "u can mage! while doing slayer" well Magic levels your CMB level untill i think 85 Magic. and Range. Well that is the same as magic so don't try to be honest. so for me to level summoning or slayer ( 2 out of the 5 awesomeest capes on Runescape) i'd have to level combat from 3 (Standard) to like... 50 (Gay)
First of all I got all 99's on a rsps (Runescape Private Server) in a week and a half, cause I am good.
Second of all you're wrong. You can't get 99 summon as a level 3. Summon raises cmb level? You would be a summon pure. I.E. 99 prayer skillers are prayer pures. And you can get 99 slayer w/o raising cmb. I'm lvl 3 with slayer levels. It's called lamps and soul wars :L. If not there's another way, if you was an old school skiller you would know. The thing called "Ring of Recoil" does wonders just takes alot of time :).